Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-01-2011, 05:01 PM   #31
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
The funny thing is, I can still add those books to my cart.
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #32
geckoFeet
Resident Reptile
geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.

Device: entourage edge
You can add whatever's in your wildest dreams to your cart - within reason

p.s. to 5thWiggle, who wrote:

Quote:
I thought gekos had sticky feet, not dusty....
self-cleaning, actually http://www.pnas.org/content/102/2/385.full
(there are some cute videos of geckos getting rid of talcum powder, although not at that link), but dustyfeet is a translation of a Greek word meaning someone from the country, a rube or hick. Long story (I'm not from the country.)

Last edited by geckoFeet; 06-01-2011 at 05:08 PM.
geckoFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #33
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
There is no real need or reason to register as far as I know, without the forum and the store registration doesn't really do much of anything... I think you can skip that step by pressing home or something similar, you will have to calibrate the e-ink in settings after that though...
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:27 PM   #34
Adiposus Maximus
BMI Chart Buster
Adiposus Maximus began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge, Nook Color, Viewsonic GTablet, Pocket Edge
Yeah, it allows you to skip that step. I think the Adobe registration went through, but who knows.
Adiposus Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:37 PM   #35
Last_of_the_PEs
Groupie
Last_of_the_PEs began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage PE
So, it's REALLY over now, and all that's left is basically an ad for Adobe...
Last_of_the_PEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #36
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_of_the_PEs View Post
So, it's REALLY over now, and all that's left is basically an ad for Adobe...
The adobe registration should still work, and will allow access to any ebook that uses Adobe DRM, which is gaining popularity now with google books signing on to it...
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #37
larka
larka began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
So, who turned off the lights? :)

I got all the agony: "list of books", not able to go on the forum at all at around 3 pm CT today. I just registered another device to my account and upgraded to Ermine. But I wanted to re-register it to my friends (it is hers) yesterday with no luck. BTW, there still PE for 170$ available on buy.com. And I ordered 3 USB to LAN converters from simplesolutions, order went through, but... I thought I would stock up on those. Anyone I show device to wants one - I sold it to my friends (russian-speaking retired couple), my daughter elementary school teacher and my optometrist even though I warned them about company going out of business. Go figure...
larka is offline   Reply With Quote