Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-11-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
Prawnman
Prawnman began at the beginning.

Device: HTC Desire
Crumpled by Sue Brown

Hi there, just got a Kindle reader on my new phone (HTC Desire) so very new to this thing and its great to see people doing their own book reviews and recommendations (just joining up to a few forums in case you have come across this post before!). This is the first book I got which both me and my Wife have both read and found it hilarious! Its more aimed at women but the style of writing was very funny. Its called Crumpled by Sue Brown...

http://amzn.to/fUud3f

Its about a woman who is breaking down with troubles of life and has to take therapy or as she calls it Crumpled club.

I would highly recommend it and it was brought to my attention by a friend who lives near the writer, its great that Amazon gives you a test run so at least you can give it a spin to see if its too your taste!
Prawnman is offline   Reply With Quote