Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-03-2017, 06:45 PM   #31
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I tried the get Audible to remove the Self-Help off my account .... they told me they Don't take back Free Audibles! sheesh
Katie, you can get rid of unwanted Audible content by going to "Manage Your Content and Devices" at Amazon. Pick "Audiobooks" under Content and you'll have the option to delete.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 10:08 PM   #32
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 04 Jan
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2017, 09:23 AM   #33
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Daily Deals -- exp 04 Jan
Old 01-05-2017, 04:23 AM   #34
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 05 Jan
Old 01-05-2017, 07:31 AM   #35
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Downpour -- Deal of the Month -- exp 31 Jan

$11.96 -- The Terrible Two -- Mac Barnett, et al/ Adam Verner --> 3.4 hrs --> humor

Quote:
Miles Murphy had it made. He lived in a great town near the ocean, he had two best friends, and most importantly, he had a reputation for being his town’s best prankster. All of which explains why he’s not happy to be moving to Yawnee Valley, a sleepy town that’s famous for one thing and one thing only: cows. Worse than that, Miles quickly discovers that Yawnee Valley already has a prankster—and a great one. If Miles is going to take the title from this mystery kid, he’ll have to raise his game.

It’s prankster against prankster in an epic war of trickery, until the two finally decide to join forces to pull off the biggest prank ever seen, a prank so huge it would make the members of the International Order of Disorder (a loose confederacy of pranksters that flourished a couple of centuries ago) proud.

In The Terrible Two, bestselling authors and friends Jory John and Mac Barnett have walked an impressive tightrope, creating a series that has its roots in classic middle-grade literature yet feels fresh and daring at the same time.
Advert
Old 01-05-2017, 08:45 AM   #36
Red Falcon
Addict
Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tch65721 View Post
Several Rabbi Small Mysteries are currently $1.99 on Amazon.com
I know the first four are collected in an omnibus I paid only three or four dollars for in the recent past... Now every day is offered at $1.99 each.

Friday the Rabbi Slept Late
Saturday the Rabbi Went Hungry
Sunday the Rabbi Stayed Home
Monday the Rabbi Took Off
Tuesday the Rabbi Saw Red
Wednesday the Rabbi Got Wet
Thursday the Rabbi Walked Out
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_p...price-asc-rank

Several of the books on sale have Whispersycn audiobooks.
Red Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 12:18 PM   #37
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 05 Jan
  • Audible ---> $2.95 -- The Painted Veil -- W Somerset Maugham --> historical
  • BN Nook --> $4.99 -- Make It Happen -- Lara Casey --> Christian self-help
Old 01-05-2017, 01:32 PM   #38
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 05 Jan
Ah . . . that's better. I feel more empowered already.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:55 PM   #39
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 06 Jan
Old 01-05-2017, 10:47 PM   #40
Wasgo
Connoisseur
Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi
In spite of it being an expired code (and I'm pretty sure one I used before), I just used NEWTRAVEL to get 3 months at $1.95 per month at Audible.
Wasgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 12:13 AM   #41
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonreed View Post
Happy New to all member. Thanks to share it this codes.
Welcome to posting on MobileRead. Karma headed your way.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:23 AM   #42
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
In spite of it being an expired code (and I'm pretty sure one I used before), I just used NEWTRAVEL to get 3 months at $1.95 per month at Audible.
Although you didn't frame your post as a tip, I think that what you said is a good one. Those who ride on the audiobook trial membership deals merry go round, especially, might want to plug in expired codes and see what happens. That is, if you're not doing it already.

Some companies with the trial membership offers may not be vigilant about ending the specials when they're supposed to. I regularly get emails for free things, bookmark (I don't think that that's the right word--it's tic-ing the star beside the email message, whatever that's called) the webpage to go back to it later, but then forget to check them again in a timely manner. But, sometimes weeks after the promo was supposed to have ended, I'm still able to take advantage of the deals.

I don't ride on the audiobook trial membership deals merry go round, myself, but I'm thinking of starting.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:36 AM   #43
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
Ooooooh worked for me for a second time as well.

Here's the link for anyone else who wants another go:
Audible 3 Mo Promo -- $1.95/mo --> code: NEWTRAVEL
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 12:46 AM   #44
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

What's holding me back (well, one thing) is that I already have a huge stockpile of audiobooks that I haven't gotten around to listening to yet. It seems almost pointless to add anymore, unless they are titles that I want very badly. And there aren't, and haven't been, many of those.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:55 AM   #45
Red Falcon
Addict
Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I don't ride on the audiobook trial membership deals merry go round, myself, but I'm thinking of starting.
It's a fun ride. Come join us.
Red Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote