Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2022, 01:29 AM   #646
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightpath View Post
Any chance that the image is still available? If so I don't mind putting it on my Google Drive as a public share, it won't go anywhere for a very, very long time.

I also need the image for my H20.

And it's sad to hear about someone passing, I can only imagine what he was like in real life if he was such a decent person on message boards.
PM sent
Old 09-24-2022, 09:17 AM   #647
yoowittaya
yoowittaya began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
need sd image

hello, i need the sd image for clara hd and aura h20, the card does not work and need to replace, thank you so much
Advert
Old 09-24-2022, 11:28 AM   #648
Billy36
Billy36 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O V1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent
I would appreciate a pm too,seems like my good old h2o sd is damaged,I managed to open it gently,but didn’t find the image copy I made 7years before.
Old 09-24-2022, 06:09 PM   #649
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy36 View Post
I would appreciate a pm too,seems like my good old h2o sd is damaged,I managed to open it gently,but didn’t find the image copy I made 7years before.
Before you can get a PM, you will have to go to the Feedback forum and find the thread the request PMs be activated for yourself.
Old 09-24-2022, 07:18 PM   #650
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@yoowittaya
@Billy36

PMs sent.

Last edited by DNSB; 09-24-2022 at 07:20 PM.
Advert
Old 09-24-2022, 08:02 PM   #651
Billy36
Billy36 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O V1
Quote:
PM sent
Great,thank you!
Old 09-27-2022, 12:47 PM   #652
Aariko
Aariko began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Aura H2O
Hi David,
Thank you very much for .img H20. Everything works correctly.
Old 09-28-2022, 11:55 PM   #653
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aariko View Post
Hi David,
Thank you very much for .img H20. Everything works correctly.
Good to hear!
Old 10-11-2022, 12:44 PM   #654
rascao
rascao began at the beginning.

Device: aurora h2o
hello, thanks for this amazing thread i need the sd image of a kobo aura h2o thanks
Old 11-02-2022, 08:30 AM   #655
ericde45
ericde45 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo H20
hello,

i just replaced the battery for my Kobo H20, and even with a new battery, it lights up a few seconds then stops. could you give me a link to download the firmware, to rebuild an SD card ?

thanks
Old 11-02-2022, 12:01 PM   #656
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 11-10-2022, 05:37 PM   #657
dore
dore began at the beginning.

Device: none
H2O imag

Hi, can i have the H2O img too, please?
Old 11-10-2022, 09:06 PM   #658
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dore View Post
Hi, can i have the H2O img too, please?
Please post a request to have Private Messages enabled in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread. Once you have PMs enabled, repost in this thread or send me a PM and I will send you the link to the Kobo H2O image.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:06 AM   #659
dore
dore began at the beginning.

Device: none

Quote:
Please post a request to have Private Messages enabled in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread. Once you have PMs enabled, repost in this thread or send me a PM and I will send you the link to the Kobo H2O image.
Ok, done! You've got a PM.
Old 01-09-2023, 05:22 PM   #660
zhentarim
zhentarim began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura N514
hey i need kobo h20 img thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
flash, h2o, image, sdcard, sdcard-image