Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-21-2021, 06:33 PM   #1
comfybook
comfybook began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hisense Touch: E-Ink + Music Player runs Android 11

I'm selling my Hisense Touch. Pretty much fresh out of the box, lightly used for a month.

Comes with the device, cover, USB-C cable, and special edition items. See photos and details here:
https://nostalgic-vise-6ef.notion.si...f60661cfdc2cb9

Asking $250 Free Shipping to Continental US.

Cheers and stay well!
comfybook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 11:32 AM   #2
hadoualex
hadoualex began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
would like to purchase it

Hi, I am interested in it. Would you please contact me so we can arrange a deal. thank you
hadoualex is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2022, 05:18 PM   #3
RobotDot
RobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: inkpalm, hisense touch, kobo
Did you end up selling your device?
RobotDot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 06:12 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotDot View Post
The OP has not been back here since January 19, 2022.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 04:42 PM   #5
RobotDot
RobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and graceRobotDot herds cats with both ease and grace

thanks for heads up
Advert
Old 06-05-2022, 01:27 PM   #6
comfybook

Quote:
Hi RobotDot, I still got it. Haven't looked here in a while. Saw your device list, congrats! All three of those are nice devices.
Old 06-05-2022, 01:36 PM   #7
comfybook

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadoualex View Post
Hi, I am interested in it. Would you please contact me so we can arrange a deal. thank you
Hi hadoualex, thank you for asking. If you're still looking, I have it. I'm back in the network accessible part of the world now. Will be around to check in here. Best wishes.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:53 PM   #8
leifan89
Enthusiast
leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Voyage, Hisense A9, reMarkable 2
Possibly interested

Hi, I’m possibly interested if the previous buyers end up not buying.

I’m also waiting for a Hisense A9 that’s supposed to arrive soon, but given all the horror stories associated with the shipper (Pitney Bowes), I’m not sure if it will actually ever arrive… if that ends up being the case I will buy the Touch you have.
leifan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 06:43 PM   #9
comfybook

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifan89 View Post
Hi, I’m possibly interested if the previous buyers end up not buying.

I’m also waiting for a Hisense A9 that’s supposed to arrive soon, but given all the horror stories associated with the shipper (Pitney Bowes), I’m not sure if it will actually ever arrive… if that ends up being the case I will buy the Touch you have.
Hi leifan89, cool, congrats on getting a A9! Hope shipping arrives on time for ya. I still got it, ready to ship to the first taker.
Old 06-11-2022, 10:22 PM   #10
leifan89
Enthusiast
leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Voyage, Hisense A9, reMarkable 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by comfybook View Post
Hi leifan89, cool, congrats on getting a A9! Hope shipping arrives on time for ya. I still got it, ready to ship to the first taker.
It did end up arriving - albeit a bit late! Enjoying it so far, so I will withdraw my bid for the Hisense Touch. Wish you good luck with the sale!
leifan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 12:51 PM   #11
RobotDot

Hi Comfybook, I will take it if you are in the states and will ship to pittsburgh pa. Thank you.
Old 06-19-2022, 02:33 PM   #12
comfybook

Quote:
Hi Comfybook, I will take it if you are in the states and will ship to pittsburgh pa. Thank you.
Hi RobotDot, sure. We're both on the east coast, I will cover shipping to PA. How shall I contact you about shipping and further details?
(I see your message on the visitor's page, but there's no reply button.?) Thank you
Old 06-22-2022, 01:32 PM   #13
comfybook

Quote:
Hi RobotDot, sent you a PM. Thank you.
Old 07-10-2022, 06:06 PM   #14
RobotDot

@comfybook

Hi Comfybook I replied to you message
thanks you
Quote:
Originally Posted by comfybook View Post
Hi RobotDot, sent you a PM. Thank you.
Old 07-29-2022, 02:09 PM   #15
comfybook

This item has been sold.
Hi Moderator, how do I change the "sell" tag on this post to "sold"? First time posting here. Thank you for your help!