Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
delsaw
delsaw began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Nook newbie email question

Del in Minneapolis. trying to find out how to read my email on my Nook. I have hot mail on my desktop, but can't get to it on the nook
delsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
You can read web based mail easy enough...
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2011, 03:20 PM   #3
jjk308
jjk308 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook 3G
We've got Brighthouse Roadrunner ISP and they have Webmail. Lots of other websites available for it, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail. Works fine but BE PATIENT.
Instead of accessing an email server through the internet with an email program like WinMail or Outlook Express web mail uses your web browser to go to a dedicated email website where you can look up your mail and send it.
jjk308 is offline   Reply With Quote