Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-16-2008, 04:22 AM   #1
cen
Connoisseur
cen doesn't littercen doesn't litter

Device: iRex iLiad (v1) / Sony Librie
(in)SECURE magazine Downloader

Not sure how many people will have a use for this but any how...

Here is a small script that will check for and if available download the latest issue* of (in)SECURE magazine directly to your iLiad.

It uses Adam B.'s port of gnu wget as the inbuilt wget was a bit limited. The script also takes into account the issues of downloading directly to CF via wifi.

* starting at issue #15
Attached Files
File Type: zip get-inSECURE-v1.1.zip (112.5 KB, 450 views)
cen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #2
kissyfish
Connoisseur
kissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Irex Iliad
Very nice! I am happy about this. I am finding some of the new IT trade rags are coming out in PDF format. I am working on one for mainframe executive.

Many thanks!
kissyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert