Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-29-2019, 03:47 PM   #1
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Ipad Pro 9.7,Nook Glowlight 3,Kindle Oasis 2
kindle for pc

Recently I upgraded my windows 7 pc to a new windows 10. I have been using kindle for pc version 1.14.1 and now have a problem...I don't know how to get that version on my new windows 10 pc. Either that version or 1.17 will do most probably. Anyone know where I can download either of those versions?
I don't know what I will do without windows for pc. I hope somebody can please help .
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 04:13 PM   #2
shamanNS
Evangelist
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3[300dpi] , Kindle PW1
https://www.filehorse.com/download-kindle-for-pc/27308/
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 04:45 PM   #3
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you Very Very much. I just downloaded kindle for pc and it is beautiful, as always!
Old 10-29-2019, 07:34 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysclie View Post
Thank you Very Very much. I just downloaded kindle for pc and it is beautiful, as always!
You should be on version 1.17.1. Older versions eventually will have a mandatory update. I've been able to stay on 1.17.1 since it came out.

Here is a link to 1.17.1. It's the copy I downloaded from Amazon. The link expires after 7-days.

https://we.tl/t-p0RBTwqKi4
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 10:20 PM   #5
Kaysclie
Addict

JSWolf….

Luckily for me, 1.17.1 is the version that I downloaded. As fate would have it, I had read that here on this forum a while ago in one of the discussions.