Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-05-2023, 06:55 PM   #1
mitycm
mitycm
mitycm began at the beginning.

Device: ASUS F555LA A831
Changing sort tweak

I want to change the sort when Calibre starts up. I have input the change, but the apply button doesn't light up to make the change.
mitycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 07:08 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Many tweaks have a Apply changes to this tweak button
Then
An overall Apply to end the Tweaks section
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 09:56 AM   #3
mitycm
mitycm

I don't think you understood my problem. When I make the change to the tweak, there is a button that says "Apply", but it does not accept my checking it because it is not highlighted. So, what do I need to do to make the button accept my clicking it.
Old 06-06-2023, 09:59 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
look below the tweak edit box for a button that say apply changes to this tweak. click it. Then the main apply button will become active.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 11:41 AM   #5
mitycm
mitycm

Thanks Kovid for the response. It works!!!!!

Tags
sort, tweaks