Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 06-14-2018, 09:23 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Aeon 14

What do you think of Aeon 14? I just found the series and downloaded a reading guide plus Aeon 14, Sentience Wars, Lyssa's Dream. So far I am impressed, however a bit irritated over the flashbacks and digressions in the novel, with the writing style. The complexity of the Aeon 14 book series does not bother me since I used to read Dragon Lance which was similar in structure and complexity. The shear number of books and speed at which they are published also does not bother me one bit since I love reading and do it every chance I get.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 03:40 PM   #2
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
I have read the Tanis Richards books in this series and enjoyed them quite a bit. There are a LOT of books in this series!! I subscribe to kindle unlimited, so I’m sure I will swing back around and read more of it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote