Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-12-2018, 06:00 PM   #1
Micron
Micron began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Micron is a New Member

Greetings all. I'm far from being an expert in Calibre, and I'm here because I wasn't able to search forum posts without joining, plus Google didn't provide an answer to my problem. I'll search here now that I'm on board, and if I don't find the answer I need, I'll create a new post.

If you poke around in the forums at Mr. Excel or AccessForums.net you'll find me very active in trying to assist people there with Access related issues.
Ciao!
Micron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 06:12 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Micron and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2018, 07:02 PM   #3
Micron
Micron began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks. After poking around here, I'm not sure I'm in the right place. I thought this forum was primarily about using Calibre, but it seems not. I can't tell where I would even post my question about fixing book folder file paths.
Micron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:20 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Check out our Calibre section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=166
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:19 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micron View Post
Thanks. After poking around here, I'm not sure I'm in the right place. I thought this forum was primarily about using Calibre, but it seems not. I can't tell where I would even post my question about fixing book folder file paths.

No, this Forum is called the Introduce Yourself Forum, where new members come to introduce themselves to other members.

Another member has kindly supplied the link to....the calibre forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert