Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-11-2018, 03:11 AM   #1021
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
From your description, I don't really think reimaging will work. If the power light isn't coming on when you try to turn it on, then odds are it is a different problem. But, it won't hurt to try, so I have sent you a PM with the link to the image.

Other things to try are:
  • Charge it for a couple of days. A lot of people have had seemingly dead Kobo's, left them on charge for a while and came back t find them working.
  • Pull it apart and check connections and the switch. When I've opened my Touch or Glo, I always messed up positioning the switch correctly and have to open it again to fix.
  • If it is a refurb, what is the warranty status? If it is still covered, I would be taking it back.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2018, 01:33 PM   #1022
dlancea
dlancea began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
I thought I was being careful, but I lost my SD image. Could I please have the original glo image?
dlancea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:04 PM   #1023
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 04-14-2018, 02:22 PM   #1024
renesampaio
renesampaio began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Could I please have the original glo image?
renesampaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:32 PM   #1025
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:38 AM   #1026
schappenberg
schappenberg began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Could I please have the original glo image, too?
THX a lot!
schappenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:32 AM   #1027
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-25-2018, 02:22 PM   #1028
proto
proto began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hello,
Could I have a link for a Kobo Glo image ? Mine doesn't boot anymore.

Thanks !
proto is offline   Reply With Quote