Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-22-2018, 04:19 PM   #1
bongio
Connoisseur
bongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the rough

Device: Energy eReader Pro HD
Dictionaries for Boox Note

Hi, I've just received my brand new Boox Note and I'd like to add an Italian dictionary to Neoreader 2.0, so that I can have a correct hyphenation on italian ebooks.
Does anybody know where can I find dictionaries in other languages than english and how can I add them to the reader?

Thanks!
bongio is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2018, 06:10 PM   #2
Question Mark
Guru
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura, KA1, Onyx Max
You need to find a dictionary in the Stardict format online, download it to your computer and then unzip it. After that, copy the files to the dicts folder on your Note.

From what I recall, that's about it. When you click on a word in a book, a popup box should appear giving a definition if there is one. You can then click on dictionary from there, and from there you can go into settings to select preferred dictionaries etc.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 06:15 PM   #3
Question Mark
Guru
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura, KA1, Onyx Max
I found a lot of my dictionaries here:

http://download.huzheng.org/

In one of the links, I believe there was an Italian-English dictionary, but I don't recall seeing an Itlian-Italian dictionary.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 02:10 AM   #4
bongio
Connoisseur
bongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the rough

Device: Energy eReader Pro HD
Great, thanks!
bongio is offline   Reply With Quote