Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-11-2017, 04:25 PM   #1
Rouge One
Enthusiast
Rouge One began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Classic
Time on Nook Classic

I am confused I am the time on the Nook Classic set to Eastern Time Zone but the device has isn't the same time as other devices I have on Eastern Time Zone does anybody have any idea what is going on with the time
Rouge One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:09 AM   #2
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
I believe the Nook synchronizes its clock time with the NTP time servers on the Internet. Do you have WiFi enabled on your Nook device? If not, I'd suggest you try enabling WiFi and then rebooting.

Last edited by livramax; 02-12-2017 at 04:07 PM.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 01:53 PM   #3
Rouge One
Enthusiast
Rouge One began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Classic
I have wifi on all the time
Rouge One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 06:46 PM   #4
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Is it set to allow for DST?
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:40 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Is it set to allow for DST?
Apache
I cranked up my Nook Classic and I had to uncheck DST for the time to display correctly.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote