Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
tarifelagund
tarifelagund began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Cracking ePub on Win7?

Is there anyway to crack epub on Win7 64bit? It doesn't even seem to let me install python!

Help~~
tarifelagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarifelagund View Post
It doesn't even seem to let me install python!
Yes, you can install Python. I have Win7 x64 and Python (both 2 and 3) runs just fine. Are you sure you're downloading the right file? Try this one.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Is there anyway to crack epub on Win7 64bit? It doesn't even seem to let me install python!

Help~~
The 64 Bit Python is a little bit tricky - use the 32 Bit version ...
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
tarifelagund
tarifelagund began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
will that work on 64bit system?
I just got it and am still very unsure how it works...
tarifelagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:48 AM   #5
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
will that work on 64bit system?
It works for me, and I have the same system as you do.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert