Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
PreetiGupta
PreetiGupta began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I'll Put 3 Chips On God - just in case there is one

Hi there...
An author friend told me about this site, she's gotten alot of support from the MobileRead community.

I am a first-time author myself, and just published my book yesterday, titled I'll Put 3 Chips On God - just in case there is one. It is a book on Spirituality, written from an Agnostic (and slightly humorous) point of view. Well at least I think it's humorous, but I'm not sure if that is saying much, don't we all think our own jokes are funny?

I have created a hidden page with complimentary downloads to the Mobi and EPub files. The page will be up for 2-4 weeks. I am happy to offer the book to anyone who'd like to read it (it's on Spirituality, after all, and I'm not looking to make alot of money off of it). However my only request is that you post an honest review of the book on my Amazon page once you've finished reading it.

Thank you for taking the time to learn about 3 Chips On God, and I look forward to receiving your feedback!

Warm regards,
Preeti
PreetiGupta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god, heaven, humor, soul, spirituality