Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 06-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #16
unifaerie
Enthusiast
unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
The SD card icon is on the Aldiko App's home page
I have the paid version of Aldiko and I still cannot locate the SD card icon - maybe I need new glasses lol.

I do use Calibre and Dropbox but just interested in alternative means of
adding books if one does not work for any reason lol
unifaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #17
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
On the Aldiko home page tap "files" then navigate to whatever location/folder the books are in. You can't find "sd card" because it's called files...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert