Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-30-2018, 07:19 AM   #16
LordP
Connoisseur
LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
it appears there is something about the Boox Note 10.3 that only wants USB-C to A cables.

eeeink, I may have given you the wrong impression, the cable I use for connecting the Boox Note 10.3 to my PC is USB-C to USB-C.

I think the problem might be with OS X.
LordP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 12:33 PM   #17
eeeink
eeeink began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Note 10.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordP View Post
I think the problem might be with OS X.

I think the mistake is mine: it's clear that *some* Boox Notes work with USB-C to USB-C, and some don't (I think this thread shows). I've also tested these devices with a Windows computer, and they also fail; as well, the wall adapters and usb-c cables from Pixel, PixelBook, Nintendo Switch, etc are of course operating system agnostic.
eeeink is offline   Reply With Quote