Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 01-08-2014, 02:57 PM   #1
wasserware
wasserware began at the beginning.

Device: none
Talking Get the Jetbook Color 2 or wait?

Hi Guys this is my first post year. I've been waiting for a decent 9'7 inch color ereader for a long time and nobody seems to make them other than this manufacturer. CES 2014 isn't too promising either for new ereader launches I have lots of PDF books with color charts and a color ereader is the only way to go.

I've read pretty much all I can on this ereader and the review is mixed. How is the overall build quality of the device? Is the casing flimsy etc and will it stand up to the test of time?

Has the latest firmware improved things since launch?
wasserware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:07 AM   #2
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Why wouldn't a color tablet -- Android, Ipad, etc. -- be acceptable?

I read PDFs all the time on my tablets.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:54 PM   #3
wasserware
wasserware began at the beginning.

Device: none
For extended reading e-ink is the only way to go without killing your eyes
wasserware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:34 PM   #4
Sherlyn99
Sherlyn99 began at the beginning.

Device: wings of fire
Ectaco jetBook Color 2 is a unique eBook reader, but does it score well in our best eReader review.
Sherlyn99 is offline   Reply With Quote