Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-25-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
dhume01
Connoisseur
dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Chromebook Pro, Note 10 Lite
Google Books shared libraries?

I've noticed looking through Google Books that you can add books to your own personal library. I've found some real gems on my own, I was wondering if anyone had found a site that lists user's library's on various topics, as google refers to here:
http://books.google.com/support/bin/...n&answer=75375

Google Books of course has a great treasure trove of public domain works, but the subject categorization is incomplete, and there were many books on GB that I never would have found if I hadn't looked in the bibliography of other similar books.
dhume01 is offline   Reply With Quote