Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-13-2018, 06:09 AM   #1
Dreamke
Dreamke began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara
Time read in Kobo Life

I just got my new ereader.
What a difference from my beloved Glo to the Clara.
Now after syncing with Kobo my new ereader gives a reading time of 17000 hours and 52 books already, just got it an hour ago.
Does some one know where I can reset those counters or just turn them off?
Can't find a solution in my account or on the ereader.
Dreamke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 06:14 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
There is an option on the "Energy saving and privacy" page to turn off sharing data with Kobo. This also turns off the stats.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2018, 06:21 AM   #3
Dreamke
Dreamke began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
There is an option on the "Energy saving and privacy" page to turn off sharing data with Kobo. This also turns off the stats.
Thanks!!
Now I can start just making notes of the amount of books a read
Don't want to start on a strange number, which is the some amount of books a read via Kobo Plus in the past.
Dreamke is offline   Reply With Quote