Notices

Old 10-25-2018, 06:55 AM   #1
yank
yank began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 626
Question Single Article Recipe

Hello all,

I'm trying to find a solution for this use-case:
I want to read one particular article later -> Save it to Pocket/Instapaper -> Read in on my Pocketbook.

I tried with Calibre "Fetch News" feature. However, this creates collection of articles.

Since Pocket recipe is not working at all, I tried configuring Instapaper.
Changed max_articles_per_feed = 1. So far so good.

Now I'd like to each epub created to have title of the article as title, and Instapaper as the Author.

Is it possible? (Without the need to do it manually after creation)

Thank you!
yank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:06 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You cannot change the author, but title is controlled y the recipe. Simply set self.title to whatever you want
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, instapaper, recipe