Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-24-2013, 09:34 AM   #23251
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
A teeny tiny glass of rum... and then sleep...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:49 AM   #23252
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Orange juice.

(There, that surprised you all!)
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2013, 09:54 AM   #23253
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
I have ice blend coffee with white chocolate, whipped cream and chocolate sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Orange juice.

(There, that surprised you all!)
Is that a comeback?
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #23254
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Bancha in my cup. I have been drinking a rooibos on my way into work. Today was chocolate mint but it is more minty then chocolaty.

Lucas seems to be on the mend. No vomit in over 24 hours and his diapers are holding material that looks the way it is suppose to. A lot of it actually, he managed to poop through an overnight diaper. That takes talent. What is really impressive is that he doesn't seem to mind it because I have found him happily playing while wet. He looks at me strange when I pick him up to change him.

Please tell me he out grows that otherwise potty training is going to be a pain in the wazu for everyone.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #23255
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
wait until you come in to find the crib and walls fingerpainted
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #23256
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Inexpensive black tea -- Bromley Estate brand.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #23257
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Old Peculiar Ale ..... splendid!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #23258
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Please tell me he out grows that otherwise potty training is going to be a pain in the wazu for everyone.

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Take a shit.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	99988  
Old 01-24-2013, 07:46 PM   #23259
Stitchawl
Opsimath

o sail on a dream on a crystal clear ocean
To ride on the crest of a wild raging storm
To work in the service of life and the living
In search of the answers to questions unknown
To be part of the movement and part of the growing
Part of beginning to understand

Aye, Calypso, the places you've been to
The things that you've shown us
The stories you tell
Aye, Calypso, I sing to your spirit
The men who have served you
So long and so well

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZonmQZG0GQ )

Good morning, everyone! Packed and ready! The weather report for the area is sunny and warm, and I've got my plane ticket voucher printed out and tucked into my passport. I've made up a dozen teabags with Keemun tea, cleaned my lenses and camera sensor, and now it's just kicking back, relaxing, going for a walk, etc., before I have to head off to the airport!

But right now, full attention being paid to my mug. It's filled with East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea, and that's a very good thing indeed! And I'm having some prosciutto, Kalamata olives, and fresh melon for breakfast. My flight only serves snacks as it's too short for a full meal. But with the time zone change, I'll arrive after the dinner hour, and I'll need to find some light foods for the hotel room.

I was just looking at a map of the island's dive sites, and I'm hoping that we can convince the clients to dive the shallower reefs. There really is more colorful marine life at 15 meters than 40 meters, but new divers are attracted to the deeper dives for some reason. I don't know their certification levels, but I'm assuming they are in their mid-20's age wise... In Japan, that doesn't leave a lot of time for logging very many dives. Hmmmm..... We'll see... The island has dozens of great dive sites, but not all of them are good for photos. See you when I get back!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Guam_map.gif
Views:	74
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	99989   Click image for larger version

Name:	harbor.gif
Views:	73
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	99990  
Old 01-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #23260
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Heheheh yeah I know. What amazes me is that he canplay and sleep in poop. It's nuts.

Have a great trip!
Old 01-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #23261
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AXVC860/

Free book on tea

Last edited by dreams; 01-25-2013 at 01:09 AM. Reason: clean link - moderator
Old 01-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #23262
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I have a busy night planned!

I need to

1) find a cup
2) put something in it
3) drink it.
4) put cup in sink

Dunno if I can get to all of that tonight, but I mean to try!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #23263
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Cappuccino and a muffin before I need to get up and get the guest bedroom ready for friends staying over the w/end, then maybe I'd better clean the bathroom and vaccuum through the house. Oh joy!

4 more sleeps till we collect our new puppy!
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:12 AM   #23264
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Have a fun time Stitchawl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Thanks, I'll take a look at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I have a busy night planned!

I need to

1) find a cup
2) put something in it
3) drink it.
4) put cup in sink

Dunno if I can get to all of that tonight, but I mean to try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Cappuccino and a muffin before I need to get up and get the guest bedroom ready for friends staying over the w/end, then maybe I'd better clean the bathroom and vaccuum through the house. Oh joy!

Have fun and make sure to post some pics of the new puppy.

Cinnamon Dulce Latte in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:25 AM   #23265
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post

Puppies!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?