Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-16-2022, 03:15 AM   #1
wildhoney66
Zealot
wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Amazon Fire HD 10
Talking PDF Question

i've got a question and if this is on the Wrong area my apologies you can by all means please move it to the right area.

i want to use some PDF on my Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus and on Calibre when i posted the book i want to read the cover shows up fine but the pages show up blank. how do i read a PDF book on my Tablet?
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 08:30 PM   #2
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
i've got a question and if this is on the Wrong area my apologies you can by all means please move it to the right area.

i want to use some PDF on my Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus and on Calibre when i posted the book i want to read the cover shows up fine but the pages show up blank. how do i read a PDF book on my Tablet?
If you are on an android tablet
I would recommend that you look in the store for an application that reads pdf so that you do not have problems converting a pdf that always gives you a headache
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert