Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 07:32 AM   #196
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
(And Thanks to you Kiwidude if you are lurking)
Ha, I do lurk now and again and also thankful to the maintainers who have persisted with keeping my plugins alive particularly through these Python/Qt upgrades. I still use many of them myself each week so grateful for everyone here keeping the dream alive...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:17 AM   #197
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamagloworm View Post
I wonder if anyone could have a look at this plugin? davidfor has updated it for python 3, and collects some metadata from FictionDB, but genre, classification and time period are not added to tags, and I want to add age-level as well, ideally to a separate column.

I really appreciate davidfor reviving this plugin and thought some extra support would be welcome.

FictionDB Plug-In thread
Are you saying the plugin doesn't work with the beta? It seemed to when I tried. If it doesn't, report the problem in the plugins thread and I'll look at it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote