Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-03-2022, 08:17 AM   #421
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent. And my apologies for missing this.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 02:40 PM   #422
KERSERHO
KERSERHO began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Bonjour, la carte sd de la Kobo Glo HD de ma copine est H.S auriez-vous une image disque pour m'aider. Merci d'avance!
KERSERHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 11:12 PM   #423
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 04-16-2022, 05:44 PM   #424
Salisco
Salisco began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi, my kobo glo hd seems to be bricked. Could you please send me an image ? Thanks !
Salisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 09:17 PM   #425
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Salisco: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 04-17-2022, 08:52 AM   #426
Salisco

@davidfor Hello, I've ticked the box relative to Receive Email from Administrators. I think it's good now, waiting for your pm. thanks again.
Old 04-17-2022, 09:36 AM   #427
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salisco View Post
@davidfor Hello, I've ticked the box relative to Receive Email from Administrators. I think it's good now, waiting for your pm. thanks again.
Sorry, PMs are not enabled. That is on the option I you need to enable. It is further down that page and has the heading "Private Messaging". If that is not there, then post a request in the thread I linked.
Old 04-17-2022, 05:26 PM   #428
Salisco

It's ok now
Old 04-17-2022, 08:38 PM   #429
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-23-2022, 02:30 PM   #430
mannngle
mannngle began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi, my kobo glo stuck in restoring screen what can I do or please send me a SDcard image if it work
mannngle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 12:21 AM   #431
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@mannngle: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 04-24-2022, 08:09 AM   #432
mannngle
mannngle began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@mannngle: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Thank you for helping. They enable my pm can you send me ?
mannngle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 09:26 AM   #433
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.