Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 05-17-2022, 07:16 PM   #16
PecaheyMcKeitch
PecaheyMcKeitch began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I also have this issue. Seems to have started happening with a recent update. Switched to the nightly builds and it still seems to be happening.
PecaheyMcKeitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 05:41 PM   #17
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
The fact that all of you appear to be using a Libra 2 only reinforces my gut feeling that it's either due to the wonderfully broken Libra 2 kernel, or the crappy mitigations we've implemented to attempt to avoid most of said brokenness.

(Happy to be proven wrong, but I haven't been able to repro anywhere else).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote