Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-24-2019, 08:59 AM   #1
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Amazon spend $20 get $5

Amazon has a spend $20 on eBooks by Jan 28, 2019, get $5 back in eBook credit.

After 3 years of waiting for one of my favorite author's backlist to be out of Kindle Unlimited, I finally broke down and bought them all last month. So I don't have any particular Amazon-only books I need. Oh well.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 10:14 AM   #2
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Thanks library addict, I don't usually spend $20 on ebooks in a short period of time. I wait for them to go on sale. I'll check my wish list though. I did activate the deal
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2019, 10:40 AM   #3
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
It's a way to get nearly 20% off (depending on how close you can come with both the $20 and $5 expenditures), so might be of interest with prices that don't budge. But $20+ is a big outlay and you'd most likely be out some cash on the second transaction too. Perhaps for someone with eyes on a recent pricey release?
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 11:35 AM   #4
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearever View Post
...I don't usually spend $20 on ebooks in a short period of time. I wait for them to go on sale...
I wait for them to go on sale and still spend $20 that quickly!
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 11:46 AM   #5
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I do have a couple of expensive titles (non-fic) on my wish list that don't seem to go on sale ever, so now I'm debating...although not a huge discount, this is better than paying full price.

Thanks @library addict!
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2019, 11:49 AM   #6
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I have a $20 gift card balance and have been eyeing a $23 book on Richard III for months, so this might be perfect for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
It's a way to get nearly 20% off (depending on how close you can come with both the $20 and $5 expenditures), so might be of interest with prices that don't budge. But $20+ is a big outlay and you'd most likely be out some cash on the second transaction too. Perhaps for someone with eyes on a recent pricey release?
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 12:01 PM   #7
janrey
Groupie
janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle3, Voyage
I have two authors I love, both who aren't available at my library. One has a book out that I want the other has a preorder I also want. The orders would amount to over $20; however, preorders don't count There isn't any other book right now I want that is not available at my library.
janrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 12:13 PM   #8
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I wait for them to go on sale and still spend $20 that quickly!
Lol, yep. I think I spent a couple of hundred on manga/comics on my wish list this past holiday sale and even then, I still have hundreds of items remaining on the wish list.

Unlike novels, it's easy to go through 10 volumes in just one sitting. I've finished complete 40-volume series in just one weekend and still had plenty time to start another series.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 01-24-2019 at 12:17 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 12:40 PM   #9
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
I have a $20 gift card balance and have been eyeing a $23 book on Richard III for months, so this might be perfect for me.
Inquiring minds want to know; what's the book?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
I do have a couple of expensive titles (non-fic) on my wish list that don't seem to go on sale ever, so now I'm debating...although not a huge discount, this is better than paying full price.
Yeah, I'm thinking, too, for the same reason. I should resist, though; I have plenty to read.
Old 01-24-2019, 12:58 PM   #10
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Richard III: Loyalty Binds Me
Matthew Lewis

https://www.amazon.com/Richard-III-L...+Matthew+lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Inquiring minds want to know; what's the book?

Yeah, I'm thinking, too, for the same reason. I should resist, though; I have plenty to read.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 01:30 PM   #11
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
Richard III: Loyalty Binds Me
Matthew Lewis
Oh, I'd like that. Must. Look. Away.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:43 PM   #12
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I activated the promo but may not use it. All my combinations are totaling $19.97 or $19.98.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 05:30 PM   #13
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Done and done. I had a $15 gift card, and some books on my list that were more than I usually like to spend. I got those, plus some cheapies that are part of a series I'm reading, and I ended up getting $26 worth of books for $6.

Nice.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 10:04 PM   #14
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I had bought some discount books in the past few days and got the credit after a couple of purchases today. It seems that Amazon will count purchases within the time frame even if they were made before activating the deal.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 11:00 PM   #15
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I activated mine today. I bought one $10 book the rest were cheap daily deals. I go tmy $5 credit quite fast
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote