Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Cool tip for the Medge illuminator light

I just saw this on another site, and figured I'd share it since it is such a great but so obvious idea that it I never thought of it.

When your reading with your light at night, take it out of the Medge cover and put in in upside down. It makes it much easier to align the light over the kindle screen.
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
europas_ice
Groupie
europas_ice doesn't littereuropas_ice doesn't littereuropas_ice doesn't litter

Device: iPhone 11 (Kindle app & iBooks)
I wasn't sure what you were talking about, but I think I found it:

http://www.buymedge.com/

I actually REALLY like the way the light is integrated into these covers.
europas_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
I just saw this on another site, and figured I'd share it since it is such a great but so obvious idea that it I never thought of it.

When your reading with your light at night, take it out of the Medge cover and put in in upside down. It makes it much easier to align the light over the kindle screen.

How! Flipping! Nifty! Yes! As soon as my K2 ships, I'm getting one of these in purple!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
pad
pad began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
I have been experiencing a quick fade in brightness of my MEdge Illuminator just after turning it on. Has anyone else experienced this?
pad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:55 PM   #5
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by pad View Post
I have been experiencing a quick fade in brightness of my MEdge Illuminator just after turning it on. Has anyone else experienced this?
Yes...I emailed M-Edge and they promptly sent me a new one and then refunded my shipping to send the original back. A lot of people had problems with the lights dimming or the battery losing contact but M-Edge did a good job of responding (even posted in the Amazon forums for customers with issues to contact them)
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #6
StanDaMan
Connoisseur
StanDaMan began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Yes...I emailed M-Edge and they promptly sent me a new one and then refunded my shipping to send the original back. A lot of people had problems with the lights dimming or the battery losing contact but M-Edge did a good job of responding (even posted in the Amazon forums for customers with issues to contact them)
I'll have to make sure to do that. Thanks for the tip
StanDaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:11 AM   #7
pad
pad began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post

Thanks so much. I emailed them the next day and my replacement light was delivered today!
pad is offline   Reply With Quote