Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 04:34 AM   #1
Matthias4
Zealot
Matthias4 began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3, PocketBook Pro 902, PocketBook A10, Medion LIFETAB ST10334
Google Summer of Code 2010

I thought the involvement of OpenInkpot in the Google Summer of Code 2010 would push the development of the OpenInkpot software. But it seems that almost nothing happens in the last months.

Did nobody attemd in the Google Summer of Code to improve OpenInkpot?

Another thing that I find a little confusing:

In January 2010 I updated my OpenInkpot version to release 0.3. There is no new release in this branch since January.

In June there appeared a release 0.2.1 and in July a release 0.2.2. I updated to version 0.2.2 because nothing happened in the 0.3 release branch.

But nowhere I found the changes from release 0.2.1 to 0.2.2

It would be better if there were a unambiguous sequence of releases.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I think OI might be dead. This post has sat here without a response for a couple months now.
Advert
Old 01-30-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
I don't think it's dead; just hibernating or pupating or whatever, getting ready to be reborn as a butterfly... I hope. Sometimes life gets in the way of coding
Old 02-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
A new update was announced, so I guess I was wrong.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #5
lunohod
OpenInkpot developer
lunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toys

Device: N516,V3,PRS505,iLiad,eSlick,E60,K3,K4NT,M90,PB912,KoboMini
Yeah, OI isn't dead, it just smells funny
Advert