Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 03-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #46
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Ok, one more time.

The next beta will have this issue fixed, and you'll be able to save epub files with spaces in content files filenames without seeing a hang.

In the current beta you can just rename those problematic files right in the Book Browser, and Sigil will update all the references. This is just a workaround.
Got it , this time
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:14 PM   #47
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
I am getting the crash on save on certain files. And I think I have narrowed it down. When I add a epub eBook to calibre I check to see if there is a proper TOC. If there isn't I add 3 stars to the book name. So in Calibre it would look like this Haven***, that way I know which eBooks I need to go in and fix. In the Calibre Library it looks like this Haven___ - Justin Kemppainen.epub, I am wondering if this has something to do with the save/crashing issue. Now it seems to not happen 100% of the time but its very close.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2010, 05:23 PM   #48
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Well I removed the three stars from one of my files that I needed to edit and made the changes and saved. And same thing happened. Bacame unresponsive and after forcing a shutdown the file is gone. So the *** aren't the issue. But even before forcing the shutdown the file is missing from the Calibre Library. So the file disappears at the save not at the forcing the program to shutdown.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #49
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Got it , this time
Works the treat when you remove all the spaces in the section names.

Also played with Dropcap (manual entry)
This may be tricky to automate. as there was a calibre1 tag wrapped around the letter In some cases a Leading double quote.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote