Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-11-2017, 01:34 AM   #1
Rameshpsarathy
Rameshpsarathy began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Angry Books not recognized

Hi, I have been using calibre for quite a few years now. Recently I moved my library to my hard disk and when I try to open any book I get the message that this file has no format. Also the size of the book (MB) is not shown and is only a blank. I seem to have lost almost 10k books! Can someone tell me a solution for this?

TIA.

Ramesh.

Last edited by Rameshpsarathy; 11-11-2017 at 01:36 AM.
Rameshpsarathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 04:38 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Where Was the Library?
How did you move it?

No formats means that all that got moved was the DB, not all the Author folders.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert