Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 and 3, Scribe
I just noticed the 3G version of the Paperwhite 2 is available for preorder

I couldn't find another post relating to this. I asked Amazon to alert me via e-mail when it was available but I saw the update on their site and never received the email.
JoeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #2
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Same here. I was subscribed to receive an email but havent. And then noticed it was available for pre-order which I have just done. Delivery on November 5th.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:42 AM   #3
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Please remember that this is not unrestricted there are some restrictions involved here.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #4
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry, what restrictions are you referring to?
Old 10-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #5
JoeC
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
Same here. I was subscribed to receive an email but havent. And then noticed it was available for pre-order which I have just done. Delivery on November 5th.
Same here. Come on November!
Old 10-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
It's been available for pre-order for a couple of weeks now.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #7
JoeC
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's been available for pre-order for a couple of weeks now.
Hello Harry,
I've been checking the Amazon page for weeks. The 3G version was just updated for pre-order yesterday (in the US).
Joe
Old 10-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Strange. It's been available for pre-order from Amazon UK (with a 6th Nov delivery date) for ages.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #9
JoeC
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Strange. It's been available for pre-order from Amazon UK (with a 6th Nov delivery date) for ages.
Interesting. I double checked a few other US Kindle lists and they were all very excited yesterday.