Notices

Old 12-18-2016, 09:05 PM   #1
wrangly
wrangly began at the beginning.

Device: Android
[Metadata Source Plugin] Biblionet.gr

Biblionet.gr Greek Metadata Plugin

Now you can download metadata for Greek books from biblionet.gr

This plugin is based on amazing plugin "Moly_hu" by kloon.

Let me know if you notice any bugs.

Main features :
  • Can retrieve:
    • Title
    • Author
    • ISBN
    • Comments
    • Tags
    • Publisher
    • Year of publication
    • Cover
  • Multiple results.
  • Search based on title and/or author and ISBN.
  • Multiple and hierarchical tags

Special Notes:
Requires Calibre 0.8 or later.

Installation Notes:
Download the attached zip file and install the plugin as described in the Introduction to plugins thread.
Note that this is not a GUI plugin so it is not intended/cannot be added to context menus/toolbars etc.

Version 1.1.0:
Spoiler:
More and hierarchical tags.
Added toggle option for tags.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Biblionet_gr.zip (8.9 KB, 128151 views)

Last edited by wrangly; 01-09-2017 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Update
wrangly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:25 AM   #2
wrangly

[Metadata Source Plugin] Biblionet.gr

Version 1.0.1
Multiple authors support

Last edited by wrangly; 12-30-2016 at 09:34 AM.
Old 12-29-2016, 09:40 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just FYI, when updating your plugin you should change the zip file in the first post, rather than attaching the zip file to a new post, that way it gets picked up by the calibre plugin system.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 05:59 AM   #4
wrangly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Just FYI, when updating your plugin you should change the zip file in the first post, rather than attaching the zip file to a new post, that way it gets picked up by the calibre plugin system.

How do I edit my topics? I don't have an option
Old 12-30-2016, 06:02 AM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrangly View Post
How do I edit my topics? I don't have an option
In the bottom right corner of any post you have made, there should be an "EDIT" button next to the "QUOTE" button.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 06:04 AM   #6
wrangly

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
In the bottom right corner of any post you have made, there should be an "EDIT" button next to the "QUOTE" button.
There is nothing there

update: there is only in this very last post...
Old 12-30-2016, 06:16 AM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrangly View Post
There is nothing there

update: there is only in this very last post...
That's strange. I can see the edit button in all my posts including the first post of one of my plugin threads. It might be time to ask a moderator if they know what is happening. They can also update the plugin until it is sorted out.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 06:20 AM   #8
wrangly

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
That's strange. I can see the edit button in all my posts including the first post of one of my plugin threads. It might be time to ask a moderator if they know what is happening. They can also update the plugin until it is sorted out.
Now i lost the edit button again. I used different browsers as well with no luck... I ll ask a Moderator. Thank you very much
Old 10-12-2020, 08:42 AM   #9
brianswilson
brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Calibre
Good morning:

I am running Calibre on a Windoze 10 laptop. Recently, I've had problems with installing plugins such as Biblionet.gr version 1.1.0 from the user plugins screen of Calibre. I receive the following error message and was wondering if there was a known solution?

Sincerely,

Brian S. Wilson

calibre, version 5.2.0
ERROR: Install plugin failed: A problem occurred while installing this plugin. This plugin will now be uninstalled. Please post the error message in details below into the forum thread for this plugin and restart calibre.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\dialogs\plugin_updater.py", line 731, in _install_clicked
File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 472, in add_plugin
File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 61, in load_plugin
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 282, in load
File "importlib\__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1014, in _gcd_import
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 991, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 671, in _load_unlocked
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 174, in exec_module
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 170, in get_code
File "calibre_plugins.biblionet_gr.__init__", line 43
def config_widget(self):
^
IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level
brianswilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 01:36 PM   #10
brianswilson
brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Exclamation Installation error with ver. 1.1.0 in Calibre 5.7

I received the following error while installing Biblionet.gr version 1.1.0 on Calibre version 5.7.0:

calibre, version 5.7.0
ERROR: Install plugin failed: A problem occurred while installing this plugin. This plugin will now be uninstalled. Please post the error message in details below into the forum thread for this plugin and restart calibre.

File "calibre\gui2\dialogs\plugin_updater.py", line 709, in _install_clicked
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 293, in load
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 185, in exec_module
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 181, in get_code
def config_widget(self):
^
Old 12-13-2020, 01:49 PM   #11
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianswilson View Post
I received the following error while installing Biblionet.gr version 1.1.0 on Calibre version 5.7.0:
Are you going to do this for every abandoned plugin? (There are a lot of them!)
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 02:58 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:

calibre, version 5.7.0

File "calibre\gui2\dialogs\plugin_updater.py", line 709, in _install_clicked
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 293, in load
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 185, in exec_module
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 181, in get_code
def config_widget(self):
^
This plugin is not compatible with Python 3 used in Calibre 5. If you want to run this plugin, you will need to go back to Calibre 4.23.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:44 AM   #13
brianswilson

"Are you going to do this for every abandoned plugin? (There are a lot of them!)"
Possibly, I'm not a great python programmer; but I am learning and if I can be of help with these plugins I volunteer. This obviously implies I would need access to the original source code repository.

If these are truly abandoned and there is no plan for future maintenance, these plugins should be removed if no one will step up.
Old 01-21-2021, 07:46 AM   #14
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
"Are you going to do this for every abandoned plugin? (There are a lot of them!)"
Possibly, I'm not a great python programmer; but I am learning and if I can be of help with these plugins I volunteer. This obviously implies I would need access to the original source code repository.

If these are truly abandoned and there is no plan for future maintenance, these plugins should be removed if no one will step up.
Calibre plugins are zipped Python source code.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
error, install