Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 01-14-2005, 03:21 AM   #1
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Sunrise 0.40 released

Sunrise 0.40 is now available!

[added by Alex: New in Sunrise 0.40:
- streamlined interface
- conduit for updating documents at HotSync
- tons of improvements and bugfixes (as you probably know if you have followed all the -pre releases before!) ]
Old 01-14-2005, 08:10 AM   #2
taylor
Enthusiast
taylor began at the beginning.

Device: T|T3
Excellent. You mention that not everything is cleaned up with it. Does that mean you intend to have at least one more release before ditching support for plucker?
Advert
Old 01-14-2005, 04:22 PM   #3
bsquare
bsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it is

Hmm.. Something reverted. I upgraded from Pre13 and now the scheduled updates aren't kicking off again like back in the first pre releases. Also, when I open the Sunrise window, there are a number of them that are bold but not doing anything, not in the progress window, just sitting there as bold.
Going back to pre13 and everything is working again.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:01 PM   #4
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsquare
Hmm.. Something reverted. I upgraded from Pre13 and now the scheduled updates aren't kicking off again like back in the first pre releases. Also, when I open the Sunrise window, there are a number of them that are bold but not doing anything, not in the progress window, just sitting there as bold.
Going back to pre13 and everything is working again.
Others have reported this as well. Already fixed in 0.40a.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:15 PM   #5
Laurens
Jah Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor
Excellent. You mention that not everything is cleaned up with it. Does that mean you intend to have at least one more release before ditching support for plucker?
Yes, but these versions will only contain bugfixes.
Advert
Old 01-15-2005, 07:24 AM   #6
taylor
Enthusiast

Thanks Laurens for all you work on this. I'm quite disappointed that you're not developing the viewer for the Palm... but understand your reasons. I'm confident I'll enjoy Sunrise for months to come.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:52 AM   #7
DennyL
DennyL began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
I see that the installation of v0.40 requires the un-installation of the previous version. Does that mean that all the pre-v0.40 document definitions are lost and must be re-created?
Old 01-17-2005, 03:45 PM   #8
taylor
Enthusiast

I've been uninstalling and reinstalling with updates as they are released. The settings are always retained (at least I have not lost any that I'm aware of).