Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-06-2011, 08:32 AM   #1
WzeroMN
WzeroMN began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Unhappy Nook Color Power Cable

My Nook Color Power cable will not allow me to connect to computer. I have to use a regular mini usb cable without the light. Is that normal or do I have a defective cable?

I wish they never created this not standard connection
WzeroMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:29 PM   #2
KryptoNyte
Shepherd
KryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook Color, LG Optimus V
If you've tried it on more than one computer with the same results, then it sounds like a defective cable. Take it to the local B&N store and ask if they'll swap it for you.

Has it ever worked correctly?
KryptoNyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #3
ryusoma
ryusoma began at the beginning.

Device: NOOKcolor
On the same subject - any ideas where to buy just the 'proprietary USB' NOOKcolor power cable by itself, aside from a B&N store? I'm in Canada and would love to source the cable by itself without a whole kit. Also, trickle-charge times with a standard microUSB suck. :P
ryusoma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
usb nook power cable