Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #151
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Oh yeah, we're kosher. Everything working perfectly.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #152
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
New error

Alex, I'm getting this error when I click on "Forums" at top of home page.

Is there and extra "." at the end of the URL or am I seeing things?.

Thanks. WDE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MR_Err.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	22239  
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2009, 11:44 AM   #153
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Alex, I'm getting this error when I click on "Forums" at top of home page.

Is there and extra "." at the end of the URL or am I seeing things?.

Thanks. WDE
ahem. is that an internet explorer error message i'm seeing ? i guess we know where the problem is...

(more seriously : the "." at the end is i think the end of the sentence : it's not in the url when i click it. try clearing your cache, and check again.

or, you know, go back to firefox... )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:46 AM   #154
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
or, you know, go back to firefox... )
I was just checking it out for all those *other* IE users.

And the error isn't necessarily just on the home page.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #155
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I was just checking it out for all those *other* IE users.

And the error isn't necessarily just on the home page.
which other pages is it on ? (odd, because the url is correct, and the page is working fine for me...)
Advert
Old 01-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #156
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
which other pages is it on ? (odd, because the url is correct, and the page is working fine for me...)
I deleted everything possible to delete, and problem is gone. The question is, how did it get there in the first place. And I don't want to here IE or I might just get obstinate and stay on it for a while longer.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #157
zelda_pinwheel

what do you mean you deleted everything ?
Old 01-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #158
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
what do you mean you deleted everything ?
Just cache, cookies, temp files, history, forms...etc. NOT Firefox, it's sitting there waiting for me to come back.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:00 PM   #159
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Just cache, cookies, temp files, history, forms...etc. NOT Firefox, it's sitting there waiting for me to come back.
heh ! right. i see now. probably it was clearing the cache which did it, i imagine... at least it's working again now.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:02 PM   #160
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
heh ! right. i see now. probably it was clearing the cache which did it, i imagine... at least it's working again now.
Working too well. Whatever Alex has done, IE is now in WARP drive.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #161
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Working too well. Whatever Alex has done, IE is now in WARP drive.
oh noes ! how are you going to read that fast ???
Old 01-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #162
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
oh noes ! how are you going to read that fast ???
A ZCD and I'll be in light speed or faster, or I'll just read my log yesterday for what happened today.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #163
zelda_pinwheel

Old 01-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #164
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Whoa, I just noticed all of the ads are gone. Am I slow?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #165
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Whoa, I just noticed all of the ads are gone. Am I slow?
Maybe, but isn't IE (if that's what you're using, I forgot and am too lazy to page back) a whole lot faster?