Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 03-11-2019, 01:35 PM   #1
maicol07
maicol07 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Button to add CSS class

Hi,
is there a way or a plugin to add to the toolbar a button to add a CSS class to an element (for example the selected text)?
Thanks
maicol07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 07:47 AM   #2
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicol07 View Post
Hi,
is there a way or a plugin to add to the toolbar a button to add a CSS class to an element (for example the selected text)?
Thanks
Yes, use the Clip Editor.

1. Go to Tools/Clip Editor...
2. In the dialog that appear, press the button "Add Entry".
3. In the field "Name" type the name of your desired class, i.e. "My Class" (no quotes).
4. Do double click in the field "Text" and write: "<span class="your_class_here">\1</span>" (no quotes).
5. Press Enter and do click on the button "Save" and then on the button "Close".

That's all. Now if you set as visible the "Clip bar", you'll see a button named "My Class". Select the text you want, press on that button and you'll have the text styled with your class.

Regards
Rubén
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2019, 02:01 PM   #3
maicol07
maicol07 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post
Yes, use the Clip Editor.

1. Go to Tools/Clip Editor...
2. In the dialog that appear, press the button "Add Entry".
3. In the field "Name" type the name of your desired class, i.e. "My Class" (no quotes).
4. Do double click in the field "Text" and write: "<span class="your_class_here">\1</span>" (no quotes).
5. Press Enter and do click on the button "Save" and then on the button "Close".

That's all. Now if you set as visible the "Clip bar", you'll see a button named "My Class". Select the text you want, press on that button and you'll have the text styled with your class.

Regards
Rubén
Thank you. It isn't a button in the main toolbar but it works pretty well!
maicol07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:25 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
View: Toolbars: Clips (tick)
This shows the first N clips (titles)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote