Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 10:32 AM   #91
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:52 AM   #92
Daniela Gretchen
Daniela Gretchen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi
Can someone send me the Kobo Clara HD sd card image? My sister accidentally deleted the system's files and now her device doesn't work
Thanks
Advert
Old 09-30-2019, 09:27 AM   #93
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 09-30-2019, 11:52 AM   #94
Daniela Gretchen
Daniela Gretchen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thanks
Old 10-02-2019, 03:16 AM   #95
albator83
albator83 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Smile

Hi all,

does someone can send me the Kobo Clara HD sd card image? I want to uninstall a paragliding software on the kobo and there is no other way than restoring the system. Manuel reset does not work.

Thanks in advance.
Advert
Old 10-02-2019, 03:48 AM   #96
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:52 AM   #97
albator83
albator83 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Many thanks David
Old 10-13-2019, 12:04 AM   #98
n8thegr8
n8thegr8 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Can I get the SD card image as well?

My Clara HD is stuck on a reboot (reload icon? with three dots). I'd like to try re-imaging the disk - unless there are other suggestions!
Old 10-13-2019, 02:41 AM   #99
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:44 AM   #100
n8thegr8
n8thegr8 began at the beginning.

Thanks David, much appreciated.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:03 PM   #101
Laciparadise
Laciparadise began at the beginning.

Hi David,

I can see you are saving everyone's ass.
Could you please save mine too .
I bought Clara HD from "friend" and just find out i have infinite loop with 3 dots and nothing happening. Does not want start working.
I guess DiskImage will do the trick as it helped sort out others similar issues.
Please please.

Last edited by Laciparadise; 10-14-2019 at 08:07 PM.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:57 PM   #102
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

Have you tried a factory reset? The instructions are: https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/artic...-Kobo-Clara-HD. That will probably get it going and saves you from opening it up.
Old 10-15-2019, 03:20 AM   #103
bohn
bohn began at the beginning.

Device: Glo HD
My wife has a Kobo Glo HD that is stuck after a firmware upgrade with the 3 dots.
Tried commencing this https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/artic...ur-Kobo-Glo-HD but pushing a pin in the hole does nothing.
Do I need to put an image on the card? cheers
Old 10-15-2019, 03:45 AM   #104
bohn
bohn began at the beginning.

Device: Glo HD
never mind.
Old 10-15-2019, 12:35 PM   #105
Laciparadise
Laciparadise began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent. But...

Have you tried a factory reset? The instructions are: https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/artic...-Kobo-Clara-HD. That will probably get it going and saves you from opening it up.
Thanks for your help man. And your wisdom.
It is all good now.
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue