Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-06-2024, 01:40 PM   #1
CarlosVIP
CarlosVIP began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 11 Signature Edition
kindle the information you entered does not match any amazon account.

Hello.
First of all, say hello to the community, since this is my first message.
I recently bought a second-hand kindle. The Kindle comes unregistered, but when I try to register by entering my email and password, the Kindle gives me the following message: The information you entered does not match any amazon account. I know I'm entering the correct password, so that's not the problem. As I have read, the problem may be because that kindle has been registered with an Amazon account and has not been deregistered.
I have tried several things such as resetting the device, installing the latest update or registering it via mobile and it is not possible. It always gives an error.
My question is: Do you know if there is any way, any modification to a registry file or something that allows me to register the device with my Amazon account?
Thanks to the community.
CarlosVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 02:08 PM   #2
sgmoore
Enthusiast
sgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Kindle Voyage
You can also get that error if the device is blacklisted by Amazon.

So you need to contact Amazon to see if that is the reason and if so, see if they will remove the blacklist.
sgmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 02:26 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmoore View Post
You can also get that error if the device is blacklisted by Amazon.

So you need to contact Amazon to see if that is the reason and if so, see if they will remove the blacklist.
Once blacklisted, that's it done. Amazon will not remove the blacklist.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 04:52 AM   #4
tekkasit
Groupie
tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, KV, KOA3
You may need to reach out to Amazon support to find the reason. However, as JSWolf mentioned, once an item is marked as blacklisted, only the legitimate owner can request delisting.

Reasons for blacklisting may include theft, loss, or being marked for disposal.
tekkasit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 06:25 AM   #5
jonathan2022
Connoisseur
jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android
Try changing your password. It did that with mine and mine was new
jonathan2022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 06:31 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekkasit View Post
You may need to reach out to Amazon support to find the reason. However, as JSWolf mentioned, once an item is marked as blacklisted, only the legitimate owner can request delisting.

Reasons for blacklisting may include theft, loss, or being marked for disposal.
Once a Kindle is blacklisted, it's no longer listed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 12:43 AM   #7
CarlosVIP
CarlosVIP began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 11 Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan2022 View Post
Try changing your password. It did that with mine and mine was new
I did that, not fixed. Thank you.
CarlosVIP is offline   Reply With Quote