Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
chrissy
Enthusiast
chrissy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chrissy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chrissy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chrissy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Forum Jump feature

Hello, my name is chrissy and I'm a very lazy forum reader.

I would like to know if there's a faster way to navigate around the Forums' various sections other than going back to the main Forums link located riiiight at the top of the site.

If there isn't, I was thinking that a 'Forum Jump' type feature like that on the Purse Forum might be a rather handy (though admittedly minor) navigation enhancement to the site.

The link basically causes a drop down menu to display when clicked, with links to all forum sections and sub-sections appearing. Such a feature would be great as MobileRead continues to expand its forums (looks like 42 forums already in 8 categories based on a very quick count?) as it would enable users to get around more quickly. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:09 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Scroll down. It's on the lower right.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
chrissy
Enthusiast
chrissy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chrissy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chrissy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chrissy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Thanks for the fast response and for pointing it out -- I've never noticed that before!
chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote