Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-14-2006, 12:36 PM   #226
firekat
Groupie
firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

#615 US order. I am still "Order Status: Order comfirmed, processing". I sent an email from the store interface ("Contact Us" link) this morning and there is no response of yet. Am I falling into the cracks here?
firekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:38 PM   #227
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Has any US invitee gone past that stage yet?
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2006, 12:46 PM   #228
The GreatGonzo
Old Yeller
The GreatGonzo is on a distinguished road

Device: Iliad & Kindle - The Best of Both Worlds
Nope, still merely "comfirmed."
Credit card has been charged, though!
The GreatGonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:52 AM   #229
LittleTalker
Connoisseur
LittleTalker began at the beginning.

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines:
__________________________________________________ __
The comments for your order are

Your order will be shipped on July 20th.
UPS will send you a tracking number in a separate email in the coming days.

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipping started
__________________________________________________ __

@Tribble: do you think I'll have it this week?
By the way, I'm order 514
LittleTalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 07:06 AM   #230
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Same here:

Order Number: 600

Date Ordered: Thursday 06 July, 2006

The comments for your order are

Your order will be shipped on July 24th.
UPS will send you a tracking number in a separate email in the coming days.

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipping started
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2006, 08:20 AM   #231
jęd
Evangelist
jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Right... So now I've got "Shipping Started" I enter the next level of hell... This shouldn't be called the iLliad, more the "Inferno"...!
jęd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 02:55 PM   #232
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

I just received a shipping confirmation that included a UPS tracking number (and, yes, UPS says that the tracking number is valid). No delivery estimate yet, though. Just "Billing Information Received".
Old 07-21-2006, 03:01 PM   #233
ElaHuguet
iLiad freak
ElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litter

Device: iRex iLiad
Well, I've ended up calling UPS, and it turns out the tracking info is wrong (I had a feeling it was), it's actually in Barcelona since this morning, and will be delivered on Monday. Which is good, but I wish it were today!
ElaHuguet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 05:56 AM   #234
haraldb
haraldb began at the beginning.

It seems like iRex is not really aware of what is happening at their stock point. Yesterday I got an e-mail stating that my iLiad will be shipped on Monday. A little later, when I received the shipping confirmation by that arvato logistics service, UPS tracking said, the package has already been picked up and now it tells me, that my iLiad arrived in the city next to mine.
If only UPS would deliver on saturdays!;-)
haraldb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 06:36 AM   #235
raevyn1
Connoisseur
raevyn1 doesn't litterraevyn1 doesn't litter

Device: iLiad, Sony Reader, Treo 755p, Palm T|X
Smile At last, shipped

I was #623. Shipping confirmed. My Iliad is on US soil. UPS has it a mere 300 miles away and I'm doing mental cartwheels.
raevyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 07:35 AM   #236
rlauzon
Wizard

Same here:
PHILADELPHIA, PA, US 07/22/2006 7:56 A.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY;RELEASED BY CLR AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT

Still no estimated delivery date by UPS, but since it's cleared customs and in Philadelphia, it ought to be at my home by Tuesday at the latest.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:52 PM   #237
rlauzon
Wizard

I checked with the UPS site today and they claim that they will probably deliver it tomorrow.

So it ought to be here when I get home from work.