Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-06-2011, 03:36 AM   #1
sdsullivan
Author
sdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle
"Thor Loser" - New E-Book by Stephen D. Sullivan

[Image too large - MODERATOR]

Hey Mythology Fans --

I’ve just released “Thor Loser” a light-hearted, knock-down drag-out romp through Norse mythology in e-book format. The story features fan-favorite Crimson in a fight-to-the-finish against the God of Thunder himself.

If you like warrior women, Norse mythology, barroom brawls, occasional cursing, and man-eating goats, you’ll probably enjoy this tale. If you’re a fan of Thor, Odin, Crimson, or my previous myth-based Crimson story “Crash of the Titans,” then this saga will definitely be your cup of grog.

It’s only $1.49 US.

You can find it here for all e-reader formats.

And here for Kindle only.

Buy it now, before Ragnarok!

Then drop me a note (or post a comment) and tell me how you liked it!

Thanks!

-- Steve Sullivan

--
Stephen D. Sullivan --
www.stephendsullivan.com
Adventure guaranteed. (Monsters optional.)
Follow me on Twitter & Facebook.
Celebrating 30 years of professional fantasy & SF work!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-06-2011 at 12:46 PM.
sdsullivan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crimson, mythology, norse, odin, thor