Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-12-2021, 12:29 PM   #1
Poke6
Poke6 began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Poke 3
Poke 3 touch screen and store

I have just purchased a Boox Poke 3. I have two questions, if anyone can help with.

1. Is it possible to adjust the touch sensitivity?

2. The built in store seems basic and hard to search. Is it that basic?

Thank you.
Poke6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:34 PM   #2
hyegeek
Groupie
hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ez Reader (hanlin v3)
There does not seem to be any way that I can find to adjust the screen or calibrate it or any such thing.

The store loops pretty basic. From what I understand, it is just for apps that have been optimized for the e-ink display. Search did work for me, there is just not much there.

You can put google play on it and then try anything you want.
hyegeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2021, 06:02 PM   #3
Poke6
Poke6 began at the beginning.

I have loaded Google and Kobo.

I feel that the touch screen is to sensitive, Im reading and the dictionary appears, or the page moves on. I think the black edge has touch sensitivity.

Does anyone have similar issues?
Poke6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 07:50 PM   #4
czarlos
czarlos began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke6 View Post
I have loaded Google and Kobo.

I feel that the touch screen is to sensitive, Im reading and the dictionary appears, or the page moves on. I think the black edge has touch sensitivity.

Does anyone have similar issues?
The screen is a little sensitive. Sometimes while turning the page forward, for some reason it takes me back a few pages. That happens quite often.
czarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 10:01 PM   #5
hyegeek
Groupie
hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ez Reader (hanlin v3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by czarlos View Post
The screen is a little sensitive. Sometimes while turning the page forward, for some reason it takes me back a few pages. That happens quite often.
It seems very sensitive to direction. If you normally turn pages by toughing the right site, if you touch with even the tiniest motion to the right, it will turn the page back.
hyegeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert