Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-21-2014, 02:08 PM   #1
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Orphaned Edit Metadata window

XP SP3

I have seen this a few times (over a few updates) now.
I will edit metadata (single) and save.
A long pause and The Main calibre window gets the Focus, but the MDE window never goes away.
I can drag the MDE window, but not close it (it also will not refresh if you overlay it with something else)

If I quit Calibre, it finally closes.

Am I the only one with this?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #2
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
XP SP3

Am I the only one with this?

No you are not. I get this as well but I put it down to my ancient stream powered XP SP3 PC.

I find that if I open another MDE window and close it, then the first MDE window will also often close.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2014, 04:41 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
No you are not. I get this as well but I put it down to my ancient stream powered XP SP3 PC.

I find that if I open another MDE window and close it, then the first MDE window will also often close.
Thanks for the reply.
Also old HW a P4 2.4GHz w 2G RAM

It just recently started (This is a fairly fresh XP reinstall, my first on this box in over 6 years of use)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote