Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-22-2018, 12:59 AM   #1
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

Calibre not offering kepubs as "specific format"

I just connected my Huawei M3 tablet to my PC so that I could sideload a book of Urdu poetry onto it via Calibre. The file exists in Calibre in both epub and kepub formats. When I connect my Clara HD, and navigate to "send specific format to main memory" Calibre shows kepub and selectes it as the default option. When I plug my tablet in (it has the Kobo app installed), Calibre does not even show kepub at all, listing only the epub. There are minor formatting issues with the epub, including page numbering irregularities, that I assume might be less problematic in the kepub format. Why does Calibre not acknowledge the existence of the kepub version when connected to tablet?
Old 10-22-2018, 01:28 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
right click on the tablet icon in calibre and configure it to allow kepub
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote