Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-07-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
File naming convention for best import result?

Hi all,

I could probably figure this out myself, eventually, but I'm thinking it'll be quicker if I ask here since.

All my books follows this naming convention:

Piers Anthony - Incarnations 3 - Juxtaposition
Piers Anthony - Incarnations 4 - Out of Phaze

When I import the whole series of 7 books I end up with 7 entries under series, Incarnations 1-7, rather than one Incarnations entry with 7 books in it.

What's the easiest way of sorting this out?

- Bel
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:14 AM   #2
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Disregard please. I must have messed up the search first time around, because I found my answer when I tried again.

Shame I'm a complete dunce when it comes to regex creation.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert