Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Are you a Short Story Reader? What's your favorite story?

I love short stories, novellas etc. and always have. I always buy the Best American Short Storeis of XXXX every year and the O'Henry Winners anthology and am a sucker for short story anthologies even when they are mostly duplicates of stories I already have. I also love single author short story collections. Thought I'd start this thread to let everyone know what your favorite(s) are. If you are like me you may find it difficult to pick just one so feel free to list one or several nobody's going to anti-karma ya if you do.

I think my current favorite is "Wild Horses" by Rick Bass

my all time SF Favorite is "Frost and Fire" by Ray Bradbury
"Letter from the Clearys" by Connie Willis

Of course I love some of Hemingway - "The End of Something", "Hills like White Elephants", "A Clean Well-Lighted Place"

and T. C Boyle - "Modern Love"

I could probably go on and on, but that's already more than one!

What's your favorite? I'd love to read it.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I think 'Interior Space' by John Irving stands out as a favourite for me. It's from the collection 'Trying to Save Piggy Sneed.' Also, many of Cory Doctorow's stuff. I like his short story collections better than his novels. 'I, Row Boat' was excellent, as was 'Craphound.' And of course, Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories. There is a veritable trove on Project Gutenberg---some of the early 'Best American Stories' volumes, and a whole series by region (Best Russian Stories, Best German stories etc.)

I had some disappointing early e-magazine experiences with my sister's Fictionwise bookshelf---to many articles, not enough fiction. I splurged during a Fictionwise sale on two-year subs to Ellery Queen and Alfred Hitchcock. Magazine subs don't often go on sale there! Anyway, I just finished both January issues, and I am very pleased. The Hitchcock was not straight mystery and had a few sort of alternative stories in it. The Ellery Queen was a little more procedural-based. The quality of the stories was excellent, and there was no filler except two short book review articles in each. It was wall to wall fiction, all the way through. The issues also come as multiformat titles for easy loading on any device. I am very pleased with my new subscriptions.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I think 'Interior Space' by John Irving stands out as a favourite for me. It's from the collection 'Trying to Save Piggy Sneed.' ....
Ooooh, oooh. I'll have to add that to my list. I don't know that I've read any of his short stories, but I love his novels. Just finished Twisted River and thought it is his best yet.

Last edited by kennyc; 12-24-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Edgar Allen Poe is my favorite writer. I think most anything by him is pretty top-notch.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
For something more contemporary, I recently read Magic for Beginners by Kelly Link, which was pretty good.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2009, 08:10 PM   #6
kennyc

I've heard many good things about Kelly Link, don't think I've read her work though.
Thanks!

Update: Just did some searching and found one of her collections (Strange Things Happen) right here on MR:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13999
and:
http://inkmesh.com/ebooks/stranger-t...?qs=Kelly+Link

also:

Magic for Beginners at various places:

http://inkmesh.com/ebooks/magic-for-...?qs=Kelly+Link

Last edited by kennyc; 12-25-2009 at 06:10 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:04 PM   #7
Gummby
Enthusiast
Gummby began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600, GEB1150, Treo 680
I like short story collections, both single-author collections as well as themed collections (I have one on Mars from F&SF Magazine). I'm particularly fond of Dashiell Hammett (The Continental Op & The Big Knockover) & Raymond Chandler ("Collected Stories," the mammoth 1300 page collection from Everyman's Library).

Since Fictionwise has such good prices on until the end of the year (and since I just received a Sony Reader as a gift recently, so I've been researching this anyway), here are some Multiformat collections that are are available cheap on Fictionwise. The prices quoted are the regular price including discount through the end of this year.

YESTERDAY IN BLOOD AND BONE $2.80
by Michael Bracken
Hard-boiled fiction. I follow Bracken on the internet - he actually blogs about sales he has made. He has edited several collections of short mystery fiction, and he is a member of the Short Fiction Mystery Society. The stories are sometimes short to the point of being abrupt. One author called him this era's Mickey Spillane. He may be better, actually.

FEDERATIONS $3.98
edited by John Joseph Adams
This is a collection of stories on galactic societies, politics, etc., with pieces selected from past works as well as some written specifically for the collection. Here's the review by Greg Johnson from SFsite.com. http://sfsite.com/12a/fe309.htm

DANGEROUS VISIONS $4.00
AGAIN, DANGEROUS VISIONS $4.00
edited by Harlan Ellison
These two are the Grandaddys of SF short story collections.

I REMEMBER THE FUTURE: THE AWARD-NOMINATED STORIES OF MICHAEL A. BURSTEIN $2.99
by Michael A. Burstein
This is a collection of 13 of the author's stories that made Hugo, Nebula, or other award ballots. He has many short stories available individually at Fictionwise, but if you're interested, you might be better off buying the collection (instead of having dupes, like me). $2.99 = $0.23 per story.

Robert Sawyer short stories (varies)
Sawyer has collections in print, but no collection electronically. Most or all of his short stories are available for free at his website (http://www.sfwriter.com/stindex.htm; 3 of the stories here include essays or additional material), but you may also buy them at Fictionwise, both to support the author, and also because you'll get them in multiformat. I particularly liked "Just Like Old Times" & "You See But You Do Not Observe" (I'm a sucker for Sherlock as well, BTW). "Above It All" was very disturbing.

THE YEAR'S BEST SCIENCE FICTION: 2008 EDITION $3.20
edited by Rich Horton
This is the only Year's Best collection that is available in Multiformat @ Fictionwise, and it is significantly cheaper than the others listed on the site. That's all I know about it - it's in my wishlist.

THE MAGAZINE OF FANTASY AND SCIENCE FICTION, OCTOBER-NOVEMBER 2009 $3.00
I threw this one in because it was the 60th anniversary issue of the magazine.

There may be others, but this is a decent starting point. I'm sure Baen has some as well.
Gummby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:09 AM   #8
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
There are several collections by Brian Stableford, too.

For example: The Great Chain of Being and Other Tales of the Biotech Revolution by Brian Stableford

I'd also recommend Jennifer Pelland's 'Unwelcome Bodies.'

Asimov's, Analog and Interzone of course.

Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Mike Resnick and Robert Silverberg have a ton of stories - I've read lots by all of them. If you want to knwo ones I liked particularly

You can look them up by author here: http://freesf.strandedinoz.com/

Diana L. Paxson's Sword and Sorcery Shanna series is mostly done.

All the individual stories from Greg Egan's 'Luminous' collection are also available.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:11 AM   #9
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My favorite stories:

Aldani, Lino - Good Night Sophie - [science fiction]
Anonymous-9, Anonymous-9 - Hard Bite - [sleuth]
Bacigalupi, Paolo - Calorie Man,The - [science fiction]
Barron, Laird - Hallucigenia - [scary horror]
Bisson, Terry - Pirates Of the Somali Coast - [scary horror]
Blackford, Russell - Soldier In the Machine,The - [science fiction]
Brackett, Leigh and Ray Bradbury - Lorelei Of the Red Mist - [science fiction superhero]
Brackett, Leigh - Black Amazon Of Mars - [science fiction]
Broderick, Damien - Schrodinger's Dog - [science fiction]
Brown, Simon - Imagining Ajax - [science fiction]
Bryant, Edward and Leanne C. Harper - Down Deep - [superhero]
Cady, Jack - Night We Buried Road Dog,The - [supernatural fantasy]
Campbell, John W. - Who Goes There? - [science fiction]
Carrico, David - Quiet Man,The - [science fiction]
Chiang, Ted - Exhalation - [science fiction]
Clarke, Arthur C. - Nine Billion Names Of God,The - [science fiction]
Dahl, Roald - Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar,The - [supernatural fantasy]
Denton, Bradley - Sergeant Chip - [science fiction]
Di_Filippo, Paul and Bruce Sterling - Scab's Progress,The - [science fiction]
Dick, Philip K. - Minority Report,The - [science fiction]
Dickson, Gordon R. - Dolphin's Way - [science fiction]
Doctorow, Cory - When SysAdmins Ruled the Earth - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Breaking Through To the Heroes - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Colouring the Captains - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Coming Down - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Coyote Struck By Lightning - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Doing the Line - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Flashmen - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Jenny Come To Play - [scary horror]
Dowling, Terry - Man Who Lost Red,The - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Privateers' Moon - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Rynemonn - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Scaring the Train - [scary horror]
Dowling, Terry - Sewing Whole Cloth - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Ship's Eye - [science fiction]
Dowling, Terry - Time of the Star - [science fiction]
Doyle, Arthur Conan - Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans,The - [sleuth superhero]
Doyle, Arthur Conan - Adventure of the Copper Beeches,The - [sleuth superhero]
Doyle, Arthur Conan - Adventure of the Empty House,The - [sleuth superhero]
Doyle, Arthur Conan - Adventure of the Priory School,The - [sleuth superhero]
Doyle, Arthur Conan - Adventure of the Red Circle,The - [sleuth superhero]
Doyle, Arthur Conan - Adventure of the Solitary Cyclist,The - [sleuth superhero]
Doyle, Arthur Conan - Final Problem,The - [sleuth superhero]
Doyle, Arthur Conan - Greek Interpreter,The - [sleuth superhero]
Doyle, Arthur Conan - Scandal in Bohemia,A - [sleuth superhero]
Doyle, Arthur Conan - Speckled Band,The - [sleuth superhero]
Egan, Greg - Border Guards - [science fiction superhero]
Egan, Greg - Crystal Nights - [science fiction]
Egan, Greg - Dark Integers - [science fiction]
Egan, Greg - Dust - [science fiction]
Egan, Greg - Luminous - [science fiction]
Egan, Greg - Wang's Carpets - [science fiction]
Ellison, Harlan - Jeffty Is Five - [supernatural fantasy]
Ellroy, James - Gravy Train - [sleuth]
Foster, Eugie - Body and Soul Art - [scary horror]
Frahm, Leanne - Borderline - [science fiction]
Frahm, Leanne - Rain Season - [science fiction]
Geston, Mark S. - Allies,The - [science fiction]
Godwin, Tom - Cold Equations,The - [science fiction]
Gould, Steven - Peaches For Mad Molly - [science fiction]
Haldeman, Joe - Hero - [science fiction]
Haldeman, Joe - We Are Very Happy Here - [science fiction]
Howard, Robert E. - By This Axe I Rule! - [sorcery fantasy superhero]
Howard, Robert E. - Red Nails - [sorcery fantasy superhero]
Howard, Robert E. - Teeth Of Gwahlur,The - [sorcery fantasy superhero]
Isle, Sue - Doing Shadow Time - [scary horror]
Jones, Raymond F. - Person From Porlock,The - [science fiction]
Kellerman, Faye - Bonding - [sleuth]
King, Stephen - Gunslinger,The - [scary horror]
King, Stephen - Mist,The - [scary horror]
Kress, Nancy - Computer Virus - [science fiction]
Kress, Nancy - Saviour - [science fiction]
Lawson, Henry - Loaded Dog,The - [shootist]
Leiber, Fritz - Lean Times In Lankhmar - [sorcery fantasy superhero]
Leinster, Murray - Exploration Team - [science fiction]
Lethem, Jonathan - Vanilla Dunk - [science fiction]
Levinson, Paul - Chronology Protection Case,The - [science fiction]
Lovecraft, H. P. - Colour Out of Space,The - [scary horror]
Lovecraft, H. P. - Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath,The - [supernatural fantasy]
Martin, George R. R. - Appendix - [superhero]
Martin, George R. R. - Shell Games - [superhero]
McAllister, Bruce - Kin - [science fiction]
McCaffrey, Anne - Dragonrider - [science fiction]
McDevitt, Jack and Stanley Schmidt - Good Intentions - [science fiction]
McDonald, Ian - Tear,The - [science fiction]
McDonald, Ian - Verthandi's Ring - [science fiction]
Milan, Victor - Transfigurations - [superhero]
Milan, Victor - With A Little Help From His Friends - [superhero]
Miller, John J. - Beasts of Burden - [superhero]
Miller, John J. - Comes A Hunter - [superhero]
Miller, John J. - Half Past Dead - [superhero]
Moorcock, Michael - Dreaming City,The - [sorcery fantasy superhero]
Moore, C. L. - Quest Of the Starstone - [science fiction superhero]
Palmer, David R. - Emergence - [science fiction superhero]
Pratt, Tim - Cup and Table - [supernatural fantasy]
Reed, Robert - Man With the Golden Balloon,The - [science fiction]
Rex, T. - Evensong - [science fiction]
Reynolds, Alastair - Diamond Dogs - [science fiction]
Roberts, Frank - It Could Be You - [science fiction]
Robinson, Spider - Dog Day Evening - [science fiction]
Robinson, Spider - Melancholy Elephants - [science fiction]
Shea, Michael - Autopsy,The - [science fiction]
Shepard, Lucius - Radiant Green Star - [science fiction]
Shiner, Lewis - Pennies From Hell - [superhero]
Smith, Cordwainer - Mother Hitton's Littul Kittons - [science fiction]
Smith, Cordwainer - Scanners Live In Vain - [science fiction]
Snodgrass, Melinda M. - Relative Difficulties - [superhero]
Steele, Allen M. - Death of Captain Future,The - [science fiction superhero]
Stross, Charles - Antibodies - [science fiction]
Stross, Charles - Halo - [science fiction]
Stross, Charles - Lobsters - [science fiction]
Stross, Charles - Tourist - [science fiction]
Sussex, Lucy - God and Her Black Sense of Humour - [supernatural fantasy]
Sussex, Lucy - Merlusine - [science fiction]
Swanwick, Michael - Dead,The - [science fiction]
Tiptree_Jr, James - Only Neat Thing To Do,The - [science fiction]
Turner, George - Flowering Mandrake - [science fiction]
Waldrop, Howard - Thirty Minutes Over Broadway - [superhero]
Welles, Orson - War Of the Worlds,The - [science fiction]
Westerfeld, Scott - Unsportsmanlike Conduct - [science fiction]
Williams, Walter Jon - Green Leopard Plague,The - [science fiction]
Williams, Walter Jon - Witness - [superhero]
Wodhams, Jack - One Clay Foot - [science fiction]
Zelazny, Roger - Home Is the Hangman - [science fiction]

To go down levels

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17478634/B...ar-and-45-star

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19605359/-...d-Books-4-star
Old 12-25-2009, 12:45 AM   #10
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
I've always been a big fan of short stories, they give you that short burst of ideas and images that novels just can't. A short story can pack a lot into a little bit of space and can give you the ideas that set you mind wandering off into all sorts of nifty places.

I have always wished that there was a better market for short stories, as it is the only places that really cater to short stories are genre magazines. Harlan Ellison and Neil Gaiman are probably my favorite short story writers. My favorite short story is one by Philip K. Dick called "The Short Happy Life of the Brown Oxford"
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:55 AM   #11
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I too love short story collections, especially by authors or groups of authors that I'm already familiar with.
My favorite short story of all time is by Sharyn McCrumb. The title is "The Monster of Glamis", and it's about Diana, Princess of Wales, and Sarah Ferguson. Here's a link with some background on it..the story is in the book Foggy Mountain Breakdown.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=516513340
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:15 AM   #12
kennyc

Thanks Gummby I love those Annual SF Collection and have quite a collection of them myself.

And thanks Blue for that list, I do think that's more than one though.
Much appreciated.

Shel, I'll put that on my T-R list!
Old 12-25-2009, 10:36 AM   #13
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Some others SF ones not mentioned:

Classics:
Light of Other Days by Bob Shaw
The Gentle Seduction by Marc Stiegler
Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes (maybe a bit long for a SS)

More recent:

Much stuff by Tim Pratt, the best being Impossible Dreams and Little Gods.
http://www.journalscape.com/tim/page1

The shorts of Paolo Bacigalupi.

A good collection:

http://books.google.com/books?id=HND...age&q=&f=false

http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b17532/?si=0
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #14
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post

And thanks Blue for that list, I do think that's more than one though.
Much appreciated.

Good to be generous at xmas!

Actually, never tried to pick an all time favorite, not sure I could, likely fluctuates.

To pick one with an appropriate color for xmas yesterday then, how about Robert E. Howard's Red Nails?
Old 12-25-2009, 10:59 AM   #15
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tyson View Post
Good to be generous at xmas!

Actually, never tried to pick an all time favorite, not sure I could, likely fluctuates.

To pick one with an appropriate color for xmas yesterday then, how about Robert E. Howard's Red Nails?
Thanks. I was thinking about being mean and asking you to pick just one.

My all time favorite has certainly changed with time as well.

Enjoy!