Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #1
yanathin
yanathin began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Minimum Line Height being ignored for MOBI

I'm trying to convert a mobi file to a slightly altered mobi file (I wanted to add a cover image and increase the line height) and no matter what percentage I set the minimum line height to, it's being ignored. I've even tried 240% suggestion for double spaced and it stays the same when I open it on my Kindle. Other settings seem to stick just fine, like adding the extra 0.5em between paragraphs and the cover art I added, but that minimum line height is being stubborn. I'm on a new Kindle Paperwhite. Any suggestions?
yanathin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Convert to azw3.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
yanathin
yanathin began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
YEP. Just saw that was an option. Thank you! Everything is formatted exactly how I like it now.
yanathin is offline   Reply With Quote