Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 04-03-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
glukkon
glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1
rooting for better exporting of highlights??

If i highlight text on my T1 there is no good way to export all highlighted text and then view this text again on a epub reader on a PC and than modify the highlights and save this back to the T1. (Exporting works i know, but not modifying the highlights on a PC afaik)
so i was thinking if rooting the device and installing some other reader apps could solve this problem?
what do you think?
glukkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #2
hopkinsenglish
Connoisseur
hopkinsenglish began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
When you export the highlights/annotations are in a .txt file, right?
hopkinsenglish is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
Talayero
Talayero began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars E Reader
I was wondering too if rooting the device and installing some other reader apps could solve this problem?
I export the highlights to rtf using the Sony app "Reader for PC" but it only allows the first 200 characters, and the app fails a lot. It's not a good app to manage epub and notes and anything.
If I root the Sony prs-t1 device, could I install an app that allows me to export all the highlights and notes without limitations?
Talayero is offline   Reply With Quote